Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

"A Week Of Grace"

God has blessed me with a great week of grace. I had chemo on Monday and was able to work all week and stay focused, or at least I felt like I stayed focused. I know prayers were answered on my behalf. I didn't struggle with any side effects and accomplished everything I needed to for our big upcoming week. Thank you to all those that prayed for me, God truly answered. Tuesday evening, Jordan, David and myself went for cake tasting and ordered her cake. We are looking forward to the day we get to see it put together. David has a fun idea for his cake, we just have to wait and see if it can be done.
Jordan and David cake tasting. I am thankful for the upcoming weekend. Tony has been taking Fridays off and it makes our weekends last longer and more relaxed. Hudson gets to spend Thursday nights with us and we keep him every Friday while Bryan and Jenna work. "Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you and pray that you continue to feel well.

    A cake tasting. What fun that would be!

    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete