Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 4, 2012

"A Day of Blessings"

My day began after a restful nights sleep. I wasn't able to sleep in our bed and thankful to have a good recliner to help me rest. I woke up to food being delivered to us by Debbie Simpson. She brought homemade pumpkin/nut muffins and a dozen fresh eggs. Soon after that a beautiful plant arrived from Leon and Vicky Walden.

Thank you Leon & Vicky!

I was able to walk several times in our backyard today and enjoy God's beauty.






The Women's ministry at our church bought me this rose bush. Tony planted it for me today.

Thank you 4W Ladies!

While watching some TV this afternoon I received another special delivery from Edible Arrangements.
Thank you Alesha, Eric, Carter, Kimberly and Kaitlyn!

Dinner was brought to us this evening from Susan Byrum and it was wonderful!! We sat outside this evening on our screened in porch and were serenaded by Jordan playing her harmonica.



Our evening ended with a quick visit from Jenna and Hudson.

We Love this little guy!

Today has been a great day to celebrate all of God's goodness in our lives.
"Today is the day the Lord has made, we rejoiced and were glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment