Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 8, 2012

"A Good Friday"

Disclaimer: I know I am on chemo, but it's not my fault that the format of this post is all messed up. I'll contact my blog technician (aka Jenna) tomorrow and see what is going on.

So thankful for the day the Lord blessed me with. One of our favorite little guys came over this morning for a few hours to hang out while Bryan and Jenna had to run an errand. He helped me water the flowers in the backyard then we came in for lunch. He ended up staying for nap time so I took a nap too. His nap ended up lasting for over 3 1/2 hours and I finally had to wake him up.


















Hudson from the beach last week.


















He loves his bed at GPa & GMa's house.

My sprigs of hair were beginning to fall out so I asked Jordan to shave my head. We both talked about how we never thought we would be okay with the fact that she was having to shave her mom's head. I am thankful to have a daughter that is not ashamed of me.














Thank you Jordan for loving me so much!

We went to dinner with Bryan, Jenna, Hudson and Jordan at On the Border. Hudson loves chips and hot sauce.













GPa, Hudson & Bryan

















Jordan, Jenna and Me


After dinner, Tony and I decided to go to Orchard's Park to listen to the live music and enjoy the nice evening. Ran into some friends from church and enjoyed our time together visiting the Helsley's, Painter's and Osborne's.




















Thankful to feel good today and enjoy the blessings of family and friends.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment