Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

"He Continues To Carry Me"

Well God showed He's more powerful than Satan once again this week. I survived my three shots with no side effects. How great is our God! Thank you does not truly express my gratitude for those that continue to pray for me. I am so thankful He continues to carry me through each new day and hears the prayers on my behalf. His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness. Psalms 66:19-20 "But truly God has listened; he has attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, because he has not rejected my prayer or removed his steadfast love from me!"

My parents were able to finally come for a visit. This is the third time they have tried to travel to Bentonville from Abilene, Texas. Each time their health has not worked out for them to be here. They left Abilene yesterday and stayed the night at my brother's house in Denison, Texas. I received a phone call early this morning from my brother letting me know they were taking my mom to the ER. Her blood pressure was extremely high. I had texted a few friends asking them to pray. My mom had left one of her medications at home that helps bring her b/p down so instead of going to the ER my brother and dad went to Walgreens to get her prescription refilled. By the time they got back to my brother's her pressure had already started coming down with no medication. They decided to go ahead and travel to our house and arrived this afternoon. I know they are both tired and worn out but we are all so grateful to be able to have this time together. Life is precious and the days we have together I do not want to take for granted. I will continue to praise the Lord for all the goodness in my life. Psalms 71:5-6 "For you, O Lord, are my hope, my trust, O Lord, from my youth. Upon you I have leaned from before my birth; you are he who took me from my mother's womb. My praise is continually of you."

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment