Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Jordan Tiffany Leigh Buettemeyer"



July 22nd, 1988 God blessed me with an angel who her dad and I named Jordan Tiffany Leigh Buettemeyer. I had my boy first just like I had hoped for and I was really wanting a little girl the second time around. I never had ultrasounds with either pregnancy so we had to wait until the day of to know what we were having. I arrived at the hospital early because my labor was so short with Bryan, I was thinking it would go quicker the second time. The doctor came in at 8:00am and broke my water and at 8:44am I heard the words "it's a girl" and my dream became reality. That day was the beginning of an amazing journey God had planned for giving me the blessing of a beautiful daughter. Jordan has always been a blessing to be around. I couldn't have asked for a better mother/daughter relationship than what we have had. We've always enjoyed being together and never tire of each others company. She is 24 today and we still love our time together. We live together, work together and hang out together. I know what we have isn't normal for most moms and daughters but it is our "normal". Jordan has always been a "pleaser". I can count on 2 fingers when our relationship has been a little off.

Jordan has committed her life to follow Jesus Christ and her insides match her outside beauty. She reaches out to others when others wouldn't give them a second chance. Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."


Love this little girl so much!!!
She's never been afraid of heights.
Preschool Days


She is such a cutie!!!!!


I am so thankful that God has allowed Jordan and I to be together during this season of my life. She could have been in Africa, another state or somewhere else in Arkansas but God kept us together. We've always been told how much we look a like. To me that is an honor because I don't see it, but I do see that my daughter is beautiful and I love that she is not ashamed of me.


Skydiving!!!



The beginning of a new journey together.

Jordan thank you for 24 amazing years! Thank you for being a daughter anyone would love to have but I am the one blessed to be called your mom. I couldn't be more proud of the young woman you have become and I look forward to seeing all God has in store for your future. I love you so much!!! Mom

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
You'll never know dear,
How much I love you,
Please don't take my sunshine away.



Happy Birthday!!!!

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! My mom and I have a very similar relationship to yours and Jordan's and I feel so blessed to have that friendship, stability and comfort in my life as well. I hope you have many, many more years to celebrate together-your story is an inspiration to me and many others!

    ReplyDelete