Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

"Happy 4th Of July"

I have to admit, next to Halloween, the 4th of July is my least favorite holiday to celebrate.  I've never been a fan of setting off bottle rockets, firecrackers or any other dangerous explosion that involves the hands of my children or people I know well.  I don't mind the big show that the city or big organizations put on, but the "street" fireworks make me a little nervous.  I am always so thankful when it is all over and no one has been injured.  The Kufahl family had us out to their home tonight with many other families and friends and it was a great cool evening to sit outside and try to stay calm through all the craziness. 


My Family

Summer Interns and friends

Hudson, Me & Kampbell

Keith & Katy

Cody & Megan



"Iron Man with his sparkler"

Hudson giving Aunt Doe a ride in the Barbie car
Thankful for the freedom we have here in America and for the price that has been paid by so many.  Thankful for all those that are serving our country now.  May we never forget the freedom we have in Christ and for ALL that He did and continues to do for us.  God Bless America!!!

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

  1. Freedom has come at a very expensive price, and yet we so often take it for granted. I have stood at the American cemetery in the Netherlands and seen row upon row of crosses - all young American men. They fought for freedom, though they themselves had nothing to gain. It's good that we have these holidays, where we get a chance to show gratefulness for the gift of freedom.

    ReplyDelete