Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Grace is Sufficient...



For those of you who don't know, Janet went into the ER this morning due to the increasing pain and nausea. The oncologist wanted to keep her under observation tonight and reevaluate in the morning.

She has had an okay day. Not a lot has changed. I spent a few hours with them this morning and then again tonight. When I left about an hour ago she was feeling better, sitting up and eating a popsicle. I think the medicines finally all correlated at the same time and she was able to get some relief. They've started her on some IV nutrition to try and get her back to normal tonight. 

I wanted to give you all a quick update because I know so many are thinking and praying for her and our family. We appreciate all of the outpouring of love and ask for continued prayer but at this time Janet is not up for having ANY visitors. We are trying to keep it as low key as possible so she can rest and get back to normal.


On that note... she was feeling well enough that Bryan surprised them with a quick visit with Hudson.  He loves his G-Ma so much. 

Jordan shared this Shane and Shane song with us today and we just love the words of it. YOUR grace is sufficient. 


Thanks again for the prayers, I will update again tomorrow!

--Jenna

*This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.*

5 comments:

  1. This is such a hard battle to fight, but I know you can do this Janet! Punch cancer in the face!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that she's more comfortable. It leaves for a much better day. Janet, get the rest you need and I'm praying for you. We know that she is safely under the shadow of our Almighty God. There is not a better place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the update. God continues to remind me (and our family) to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the update. prayers continue for Janet , he doctors and the family. Prasyers for a restful time and feeling much better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete