Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

"Routine"

So thankful to be back home after and getting some good rest in Colorado.  I was able to go into work for a few hours yesterday and it felt good to be behind my desk again. 

My appetite is slowly coming back and I am so thankful for that wonderful blessing.  I need a lot more meat on my bones but at least I'm headed in the right direction.  I was able to get good rest today and attended our staff Christmas party tonight.  It feels so good to be around friends again and not having a set agenda to follow but to allow my body to rest and move as it is able. 

I began a new treatment of radiation today on my lower back pain that I have been having.  I will have a total of eleven treatments and I am praying for amazing results again with no side effects.  We will see my doctor on Friday and will take the next steps accordingly for future treatment plans in regards to chemo or not.  I have not had any chemo type drug in my body since before the end of September.  Jesus has definitely been fighting this battle for me and we are praying for wisdom on the next step of action to fight this battle.  I am so thankful that no matter what, I am resting in His timing and planning and there is no need to worry about my tomorrow.  He has the battle already won. Psalms 28:8-9 "The Lord is the strength of his people; he is the saving refuge of his anointed.  Oh, save your people and bless your heritage!  Be their shepherd and carry them forever."

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment