Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Bed Rest"

God answered many prayers today on my behalf.  I was able to drink the barium for my CT scan and had no issues with swolling it or keeping it down.  Thank you to everyone that fasted and prayed for me today. We go in tomorrow morning to find out the results.

When we arrived at home this afternoon there were three men from church mowing and picking up all our leaves.  What a tremendous blessing.  Thank you Randy, Richard and Gary for all you did.  God cotinues to show us His love through others.

I was sent home after my appointment today basically on bed rest due to so much swelling in my legs  and left arm.  My potassium is still too low so I have to take medication to rebuild it.

I will rest and trust in my Savior for tomorrow's outcome.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

2 comments:

  1. We continue to pray for you and your family. There are many prayers going up from your Florida family. We love you. Sonny & Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that Grace covers you, love from NC!

    ReplyDelete