Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"Continued Grace"

Tony and I made it to Highlands this morning and was able to avoid the ER last night.  I was evaluated by a nurse and she confirmed everything with a doctor.  They decided to do blood work and found out my potassium was very low which can effect your heart. They were able to give me Laxis and potassium.  The swelling has gone down and I will be reevaluated tomorrow morning.

I go in at 10:30 AM to start drinking my barium in preperation for the CT scan. I know many are praying and fasting for me tomorrow.  My heart is overwhelmed with God's love reflected through His people. When I saw on Facebook and church email about the prayer/fasting all I could do was raise my hands, weeping and praising Jesus for such grace, love and support being shown to me.  God has this and all I have to do is continue to rest and trust in Him.

Tony went to see his mom later this afternoon and was surprised with her improvement.  She was able to make complete sentences from only being in a mumbling state a few days ago.  She even asked him for a cherry limeade from Sonic!!

Isaiah 58:6-11
“Is this not the fast which I choose,
To loosen the bonds of wickedness,
To undo the bands of the yoke,
And to let the oppressed go free
And break every yoke?
“Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry
And bring the homeless poor into the house;
When you see the naked, to cover him;
And not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
“Then your light will break out like the dawn,
And your recovery will speedily spring forth;
And your righteousness will go before you;
The glory of the Lord will be your rear guard.
“Then you will call, and the Lord will answer;
You will cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’
If you remove the yoke from your midst,
The pointing of the finger and speaking wickedness,
10 And if you give yourself to the hungry
And satisfy the desire of the afflicted,
Then your light will rise in darkness
And your gloom will become like midday.
11 “And the Lord will continually guide you,
And satisfy your desire in scorched places,
And give strength to your bones;
And you will be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water whose waters do not fail.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."



No comments:

Post a Comment