Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday

I don't have a lot of news to share but I wanted to do a quick update. Janet still has had a lot of pain in her neck and nausea today, the doctors are encouraging her to give the new medicine a few days to work. The praise is that she survived radiation and is DONE with it! Yay! All my news is from this morning and early afternoon because I just got word that they're already in bed for the night... tomorrow is a new day and we will all be so glad to see how she does without any more radiation!

The boys and I went to visit her this afternoon and it was so nice to see her smile again.


That is all I have for now. Please keep praying.

-Jenna

*This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.*

No comments:

Post a Comment