Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"A Day of Celebrations!!!"

Today has been a great day of celebrations.  I received a phone call later this afternoon from Highlands Oncology letting me know my genetics testing came back negative.  Not sure what all that means other than it is great news for me, my kids and grandchildren.  I have a lower risk of having breast cancer as well which is wonderful to know.  I realize that God is the One in control of ALL things and so grateful for the grace He continues to pour out over me and my family.  Psalms 130:7-8 "O "Janet", hope in the Lord! For with the Lord there is steadfast love, and with Him is plentiful redemption.  And He will redeem "Janet" from all "her" iniquities."

My son and daughter-in-law, Bryan and Jenna, are expecting their second baby in March.  They, or I should say Bryan, wanted to wait until the birth to find out the gender of the baby.  Today they went in for their ultrasound and had decided they wanted to go ahead and find out.  The technician turned the screen and put the answer in a sealed envelope.  We had a big reveal tonight with the family.  Jenna said wanted us to all wear pink or blue for the color of what we thought the gender would be.  Hudson has said all along that he was having a "sisther".  She and I blew up balloons and each  held the color we were hoping for.  Rhyanne Ketron came out to take pictures and she was the one that got to open the envelope and put the right color of balloons in a box for Hudson to open up.

 Tony, Me, Hudson, Bryan, Jenna, Mary, David & Jordan (Is it a boy or a girl?)

Hudson loves opening presents!!!!

 It's a BOY!!!!!! Bryan, Hudson, baby "B" & Jenna

So thankful for the blessings of today and the celebrations we have in our Savior.  He is the reason we celebrate life!!!

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."



2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I love seeing gender reveal pictures. Jon and I chose to wait until the birth to find out the gender. February seems so far away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this makes my heart smile for you! What a wonderful day.

    I do hope all is going well for the wedding and that you are feeling exceptionally good.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete