Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hospital Day 6

Hey all, I wanted to post a quick update. No big changes with Janet from yesterday, but she did receive two units of blood today because her blood counts were low. She is still having some problems with nausea and vomiting but her pain is a little better. Only two more radiation treatments left (Monday and Tuesday!). She has been trying to eat a little more and take the oral pain meds. Please continue to pray for increased strength and decreased nausea!

Tony's mom has been diagnosed with Diabetes Insipidus. They think it was caused by one of the medications that she has been on for years and are taking her off of it to begin treatment for DI. She is still pretty out of it right now and unable to communicate. Please continue to pray for her as well.

That is all the updates I have for now. We are still asking for no visitors for Janet at this time and we thank you all so much for honoring that. I promise if there are any big changes, I will update. We are overwhelmed with the tremendous outpouring of love, texts, calls and emails and I am sorry that we haven't been able to respond to everyone but please know we appreciate all of the love so much!

Jenna

*This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.*

3 comments:

  1. Just a few more days Janet! You've been a real trooper. May God bless this round of treatments and may God give you relief and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I start a new round of chemo next Wed that will probably have nausea side affects, I am so conscious of the determination it takes to go through the valley for ultimate benefit. Janet has been such a encouragement to thank God for each day ask how we can use it for His glory. Praying for strength and relief of the symptoms --and wisdom for medical staff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna, I was a friend of your mom's in Jr. High and High School. I just picked up on what is going on with your mom, on FB. Thanks for the updates on this blog. I will pray for Janet and follow her progress here. I am glad that her strong faith in God is giving her such strength through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete