Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

"Prayers Sustaining Me"

Today started off rough after having a restless night of sleep from back spasms.  I began early morning being very sick vomitting and felt like there was nothing left inside of me.  We would have gone to the ER if I didn't have IV fluids at home.  By late morning I was feeling better and was able to get a great nap.  It's almost bedtime and I'm so thankful I've been able to keep all my food down today.  I know many are praying and some have fasted for our day to be better and I'm thankful to say God answered your prayers.  I still struggle with poor appetite and the smell and taste of food is hard to digest.  The fluid on my stomach has increased and I pray it will not require drainage.  Everyday is a new day blessed by God if we choose to open our eyes and see His blessings.  It's been hard to see blessings in the midst of my suffering but I know God's grace finds me and is with me through it all.
I have the greatest care giver in the world and I'm so thankful he continues to show me so much unconditional love.  Thank you for your prayers.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."


2 comments:

  1. Janet, I have been reading your blog via Kelly's Korner. I pray for you everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, if you need drainage in your abdomen, it will make you feel so much better. You are such a trouper and we realize that the grace of our Lord has carried you with so much bravery and a great attitude. I pray that will continue.

    ReplyDelete