Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

"Praying For A Miracle"

I wish there was a great update on my day, but that's not the case.  I was able to eat a little better for breakfast and lunch but at dinner time I lost everything that has gone into my body.  If it weren't for my IV saline fluids I'm getting at home twice a day, I would probably be back in the hospital.  I've started retaining fluid in my stomach and abdomen that is causing some discomfort.  

I would love a miracle to take place for me and our family.  Two weeks from tomorrow we have planned a trip to Breckenridge, CO.   We were planning on staying there a whole week for Thanksgiving.  Everyone has already purchased airline tickets except our family in Houston will be driving.  I know God can do great things so I will rest in Him and His planning.  

"Today is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a miracle ~ expecting great news that you will be on that trip !
    Heading up to the altar at church this morning to intercede for you ~ it is my honor ; )

    ReplyDelete