Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

"A Mighty Fortress Is Our God"

Our youth choir sang "A Mighty Fortress is Our God" this morning and what a blessing to sit there and hear those words and know I could claim the victory through Him for my life. He is my Mighty Fortress and I pray my eyes never turn away from Him. There are so many things out in the world that wants us to take our eyes off of Him, but when it all comes down to it He is the only thing that will carry us through this life's journey. We have to keep our eyes on Him in the good and the bad. He is my Mighty Fortress!!!! Psalms 18:2 "The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalms 31:3 "For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your name's sake you lead me and guide me"

Our God is, a consuming fire,
A burning holy Flame, with glory and freedom
Our God is, the only righteous judge,
Ruling over us with kindness and wisdom

We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You

A mighty fortress is our God
A sacred refuge is Your Name
Your Kingdom is unshakable
With You forever we will reign

Our God is, jealous for His own
None could comprehend, His love and His mercy
Our God is exalted on His throne
High above the heavens
Forever He’s worthy...

We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You

We will keep our eyes on You
We will keep our eyes on You
So we can set our hearts on You
Lord we will set our hearts on You!

Go to this link to hear these beautiful words sung by Christy Nockels and I pray these words will encourage you while you sit and listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRQp1bUJkBE

I know there are a lot of people hurting and going through some difficult times right now and my prayer is that others will see Jesus through our lives that have Hope in Him. We are still here because there are those that need to know what a Mighty Fortress He truly is. May I never forget all He has done for me and bring glory and honor to His name and not my name.

"Today is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment