Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

"Testimonies Shared"

Jordan and I were blessed to be asked by Courtney Kerr (a former youth at FBC Bentonville) to speak at Second Baptist in Springfield, MO to their girl's college ministry. We drove there yesterday afternoon and spent the night and spoke this morning. Such a great group of young ladies. We had a time of worship, then Jordan spoke. Their theme was "Masquerade" and Jordan shared about Singleness, Purity and Unbelief. I was so proud of her and what a blessing that we were there together to share. After Jordan spoke, then I was able to share my testimony of all that God has done in my life. She and I were both blessed by these young ladies and their hearts to listen.

Beautiful Girls from 2nd Baptist, Springfield, MO

I am so thankful for this season of my life to have Jordan with me and all that God has done in our relationship. I never want to take for granted the mother/daughter relationship we have. I know this could be a short season of life for us to be together so much and I want to enjoy every moment. The beauty God has blessed her with is just as real on the inside if not more. I Peter 3:4 "but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious." Jordan thank you for honoring God with your life and trusting Him to be your everything.


We arrived back home this afternoon and went to Bogle Park to see all the beautiful girls in the Prom dresses. The guys cleaned up pretty good too. :) I was able to come home and plant flowers in my front beds. It felt so good to be able to work in the yard and to get it ready for the summer. This has been a very fast weekend with all our travels and I am so thankful to be feeling so good and to enjoy life.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment