Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 2, 2012

We Love Hudson!!

Jordan bought me a new hat. I'm thinking it's time to invest in another hat rack.
I love my new yellow hat!!! Thank you Jordo!!!

Jordan and Me

Hudson is not a child that sits still very long but he has recently discovered Bubble Guppies on Nickelodeon. What a wonderful feeling having him in your lap even if he doesn't realize how sweet it feels to us or that we are soaking in the moment for ourselves.

G-Pa and Hudson

G-Ma and Hudson

Jordan and I wanted to go for a walk at Crystal Bridges and thought Hudson might enjoy it as well and we are so thankful his parents are willing to share him with us.

Jordo, Hudson & Me

Jordo & Hudson

Hudson wasn't too fond of the pig!

Hurry and take the picture cause I don't like this pig!

I am so grateful for my family here in town and so thankful that we enjoy time together. God's timing is always perfect and He knew how precious these moments would be for all of us to share this journey together.

"Today is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment