Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 9, 2012

"Blessings of Great Health"

If you were able to get out of bed this morning and see God's creation, you are blessed. Jordan and I watched a show the other day where a young girl had recently become paralyzed and was about to get married and her dream of walking down the aisle with her dad would never happen, he would have to push her down the aisle. She said if only she could stand one more time. I don't think we realize how blessed we are until something is taken away from us. I am thankful today that I was able to wake up after a great night's rest, stand on my own two feet, see, feel, hear, touch, smell, eat, laugh, and enjoy all of the many blessings God continues to shower upon me. Psalms 119:28-29 "You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you. Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast loves endures forever!"

Tony, Jordan and I went for a bike ride after dinner. We all have mountain bikes and haven't been out on the trails by Crystal Bridges since the end of last year. I wasn't sure how it would go, but I must say, it was amazing!!!! We went on 3 different trails and I was praising Jesus that I was able to enjoy the ride and had lots of fun doing it. We have 3 weeks left until my surgery and I want to enjoy as much of this great Spring weather as possible.



Tony and Me
Jordan and Me

"Today is the day the Lord has made, and I can say I rejoiced in it."

1 comment:

  1. I so look forward to your posts, you are inspiring me with your trust in Jesus! I am praying for you, that our great God would heal your body beyond what your doctors think is even possible!

    Your attitude of being so grateful for simple things and big things is wonderful - as I said , you inspire me to remember how abundantly we are blessed.

    Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete