Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Head Shaving Video" part II

Here is another video that Jordan my daughter put together for me. This was taken the night the youth boys, men and young kids at our church shaved their heads on my behalf. Thank you Jordan for doing such a wonderful job of capturing these moments. Thank you to all the ones that participated on this night with shaving the heads as well as those that were shaved. You can see why this journey I am on is such a blessing because of ALL the love that God continues to show me through other people's lives. Psalms 9:1-2 "I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."

Head Shaving from Bryan Buettemeyer on Vimeo.

Thank you Bryan for always helping me get videos put onto the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment