Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

"My Hope"

Today began with "Hope" in the Lord. I read Psalms 130:5-8 "I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning. O Israel, hope in the Lord! For with the Lord there is steadfast love, and with him is plentiful redemption. And he will redeem Israel from all his iniquities." I know without a doubt my hope is in the Lord for He has redeemed me. I told Tony no matter the outcome from surgery on Monday, my hope will remain in Jesus. I have received cards in the mail almost everyday since my diagnosis and this afternoon I received one that said HOPE, You can hold on to HOPE-no matter what happens because there's One who's holding on to you. He'll stop at nothing and do anything to make sure you have everything you need. Waiting in hope with you to see all God will do. Again, I don't believe things are a coincidence, God gave me that verse this morning and reminded me again this afternoon from a card to where my Hope is to be found.

We decided today would be a great day to go out and do some biking on the trails for the whole family. David, Jordan's boyfriend, was in for the weekend and was able to join us. Hudson even joined in on the fun too. We had a great time enjoying God's beautiful day that He blessed all of us with.
Bryan, Jenna and Hudson (Hudson wasn't too sure of this adventure at first)

Tony, Me, Jordan, David, Jenna, Hudson, and Bryan

So thankful for the time we all had to share together and the memories that were made. Hudson loved hanging out on the bike. Sad thing is the bike carrier he was riding in broke and Bryan had to carry him in his arms for part of the ride home. Luckily it didn't fall apart with Hudson in the carrier. I'm not too sure biking trails and a baby in a carrier is the best idea.

Jordan and David went to a Naturals game (the rest of us weren't invited) so we went to our downtown square and ate at the "Station Cafe" outside. We decided to go for a walk and visit "Grandma" in the nursing home. On our way back toward the square, Hudson got to spend some time in the tree outside of Studio 412 (where Jordan and I work).

Hudson loves trees!!

David and Jordan at the Naturals Game

I am so grateful for my family and our time together today. God is amazing and His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I rejoiced and was glad in it."

1 comment: