Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Hats for Easter"

Ladies, Easter is coming soon and I found my Easter hat yesterday. Don't let the picture below scare you and if you bought this hat, you might not have anyone sitting close to you. :) Here in Bentonville there is a store called "Charming Charlies" and they have any style and color of hat you could imagine. I'm excited to see who all will be wearing hats to FBC Bentonville this Sunday. We have 2 services and I would love to get a picture with anyone that wears a hat. If you could meet me in the choir suite at 10:00am and we can get one group picture. Early Service is at 8:30 and late is 10:30, so this should be a good time for all of us to meet.

Not my Easter hat, but what a fun hat!!

I had a sweet friend, Kristen Shepard, bring me a gift today from her mom that I don't even know. She gave me a Teal Scarf that is so pretty. Kristen also gave me a card that I love the saying of:



I am so thankful for how great I have felt and the very few side effects from chemo. How blessed we are today that man has come so far with treating patients that have been diagnosed with cancer, but more blessed that God is fighting for us that know Him and carries us through the fight! IJohn 5:4-5 "For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?" Easter is coming and I don't want it to be about me and ladies wearing hats, but I truly want others to know where my hope and faith is found. It's putting your hope and trust in Jesus Christ and knowing He has already overcome all the things in this world.

Carly Sorey, a former student in our youth group is in massage therapy school and came by today and gave me a foot rub. Sweet to have a job that I can stop and be pampered. :)

Thanks Carly!

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment