Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Holding My World"

I was blessed to put in a very full day at work, and walk away still feeling good.  Before noon, I received a phone call from my oncologist, MD Anderson and Cancer Treatment Center.  I finally have a report from the CT scan done in Houston.  My doctor was pleased to tell me I am stable.  The CT shows that the lymph nodes in my abdomen have decreased and only one of them has slightly increased.  She was very pleased with the report and the treatment plan I am currently on seems to be benefiting me.  To God be the glory, great things He is doing!  Soon after my doctor's phone call, I heard from MD Anderson and I told him about seeing my oncologist yesterday and that for now I will be staying with my current treatment plan and he could remove me from the clinical trial study he was waiting for me to participate in.  I told him that I would call back at a later time if we felt that was the direction God was leading us.  He was very kind and understanding and said they would definitely keep me in their records for future trials.  Cancer Treatment Center called soon after and said the door has closed there with our insurance and there is nothing else they can do to get me into their facility.  I told him we were at peace with how things are working out and if it was God's plan for me to be at CTC, the door would open up.  I know our ways are not always God's ways, and I am so thankful I don't have to worry about my tomorrows, He already has everything figured out for me.   The following song is exactly how I feel at this time in my life.  I am grateful He's holding my world in His hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJfGCKD9g_4

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

3 comments:

  1. Thankful for good news Janet. Praying God continues to heal you. Your faith continues to be such a witness. WE all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will raise you up on eagles wings! He is holding you in the palm of his hand! Many blessings to you! I think about you every day and I am so happy to hear that you are doing well! Your faith is amazing! Have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Janet!! So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete