Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"Answered Prayer"

After many prayers on my behalf, God relieved some of the pressure in my stomach last night, and I was able to rest well.  I was told to be at the hospital by noon.  At 3:00pm I was taken back to the outpatient surgery area.  They gave me a local anesthetic and I was awake during the procedure.  A catheter was inserted into my stomach attached to a suction tube in the wall.  Approximately 40 minutes later I had at least 2 liters of fluid drained off of my stomach.  The pressure was gone.  Thank you Jesus!!!  My stomach is sore but nothing like the pain I've been having.

The outpouring of love and prayers has been incredible.  It was like God heard prayers right away last night and gave me such peace and rest.  The fluids drained will be sent off to see if it is cancerous.  I know I serve a God of miracles and He will take care of whatever the outcome is.  My family is so grateful for the love of others and will continue to praise Him in the calm and storms of our lives.  I wish I could share every word of encouragement that I received immediately through out the night and day.  God uses His people in ways that are unexplainable but it's without a doubt Him working through others to show me how great He loves me.  To God be the glory, great things He continues to do!

I have rested all afternoon and had Tony at my every beck and call.  He would do anything for me.  I have had sharp pains shooting through my stomach all afternoon but feel its from the catheter being jammed through my skin and muscles and trust is will subside soon.

Psalm 119:49-50 "Remember your word to your servant, in which you have made me hope.  this is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life."

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

5 comments:

  1. Janet, I have been praying for you all day! May the Lord continue to provide you comfort & rest as you heal. We are committed to lifting you up and are assured in His promises that He hears us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for modern technology that allows some discomforts to be alleviated. I pray that your doctors may be guided by our Lord with decisions they need to make. May God continue to be very near and dear to you. Lifting you up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Janet, I pray that you are experiencing more relief today and that you are feeling so lifted up during this time. Again, your commitment to our Lord is such a blessing to me and I pray His healing power over you as your continue on this tough journey. Hugs and prayers to you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet,
    Keeping you in prayer while you recover and wait on results!
    Love in Christ,
    Janice Gordon
    Wilton, NH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete