Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 25, 2013

"I Will Trust Him"

There has been a roller coaster of emotions in my life over this past year but I can truly say that God has never left me or forsaken me.  That no matter what has come my way, He has been there with me through it all.  He has all of my hopes, needs, fears, dreams and all of my life held in His hands and I will continue to trust Him.  So thankful that His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness!!!
 
G-Ma with the boys, Rhett & Hudson!!!
Here is a song that I recently have been listening to and has brought me a lot of comfort.  I pray as you listen to it, you will give all your hopes, dreams and fears to the only One that can bring peace in the midst of the storms in our lives. 


"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

4 comments:

  1. Janet, Thanks for this, I needed this and while I have heard this song, I had not listened to the words like I did this morning. We are facing a situation that is really tough and this ministered to me. Thanks for being such inspiration through this tough, tough journey that you are in the midst of. Blessings and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful picture! I love your hair - nice and spunky. Praying for you that your health will continue. When we are able to submit - then we have been given grace. May God richly, richly bless you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet,
    You are just beautiful! Grandchildren are such a blessing!
    Love in Christ,
    Janice Gordon
    Wilton, NH

    ReplyDelete