Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chemo Bag





These are "the lunch ladies" that surprised me today with bags full of goodies for my chemo treatments. I shouldn't get hungry or bored with all the stuff in the bags. The Bible is my favorite cause people have gone in and highlighted their favorite verses and written me notes. I'm waiting til tomorrow before I open it up to read. The white blanket has my name monogrammed on it with my friends favorite verses. The armor of God will be all around me tomorrow with the blanket and bible. How awesome is our God!!!! Thank you to Linda, Cindy, Susan G, Susan B, Shonda, Cathy, Lorrel, Lisa and not in the picture: Laurie, Sheena and Lyn
-Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment