Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quick Update!

I cannot say thank you enough for all of the prayers and words of encouragement for our family in this trying time. Janet goes back for a few follow ups tomorrow but we aren't expecting anything new until her first chemo treatment on Tuesday. After her appointments, Janet is treating me and my sweet SIL, Jordan, to pedicures. It will be fun for us to all go and have some R&R girl time tomorrow afternoon before it gets hectic again next week.

I have to admit to you that the last week has been one of the most difficult of my life. I am trusting in the Lord through this time and I know He will sustain us. I have been so exhausted (in every sense of the word)... and I have been reading a lot in my bible about the rest that we can only get through the Lord. What an encouraging thing, for Him to say to bring him our burdens and He will give us rest.

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

I will leave you with this video/song. It has been one that I have loved for a long time, but seems even more fitting for the trials in life right now. Thanks for praying and stay tuned.



"All of my life, in every season, You are still God; I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship."

--Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment