Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 13, 2012

"Tag Team"

Jordan took me in for chemo today at 9:00am. I had a very sweet nurse and Jordan and I took our iPad and lap top to work on wedding stuff while we waited for my medications to be administered. We are 82 days away from a wedding so a lot has to be done right away. So thankful for technology and the means it gives us to get things accomplished quicker. Tony came around 12:30pm so Jordan could go into work. I was completely done with everything and walking out of the building at 2:20pm. It was nice being able to go into work for a few hours afterwards and get some things done. So thankful for a great day of God's grace once again.

The stomach bug is going around here in Bentonville. Bryan, Jenna and Hudson have all been sick since Saturday and today as well. The Kufahl family is all sick and Jordan is having some queasiness. I am praying the virus stays away from our household. Psalms 78:7 "so that they should set their hope in God." I am thankful for my hope in God and for this day He has blessed me with. He gave me a great nights sleep and refreshed me this morning before chemo and watched over me during chemo and my day has been fully blessed by Him.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment