Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"The Bug Got Us"

Jordan and I didn't escape the stomach bug. It got both of us last night. Why is it when you get sick everything you ate that day continues to go through your mind over and over. Jordan was sick first before going to bed, then I was sick several times during the night. So thankful that I already had phenergan for both of us to take. We both slept in this morning and decided to go into work after lunch. My body told me differently, that staying home all day was better. I slept away the whole day and woke up with a low grade fever. I am thankful for the rest and for not pushing myself. I feel better this evening. For the first three days after chemo I stay on nausea medications every 6 hours consistently. I'm praying the virus doesn't get Tony or David since we have been around them.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment