Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

"Olympic Break w/ Steely Friends"

I started this blog so I can always look back and see how God's grace carried me on this journey. So in the future when I look back and see a long pause of not posting, I will remember the Olympics of 2012 were a big part of me not blogging. Staying up past 11:00pm every night has been a challenge.

I am thankful to have my Steely friends visit over the weekend. Julie came in from Nashville and Joni from Hot Springs. We are grateful for our friendship and the bond we share together.

Theresa Bonds, Joni Hartman, Me and Julie Gabardi
Theresa, Joni, Me and Julie

Thursday I noticed a knot on my neck and by Friday it was bigger. I decided to go see the doctor before the weekend. My doctor was gone so I saw a nurse practitioner.
She wasn't sure what it was and had me go down stairs for a CT scan. I went in at 1:45pm and didn't leave until 5:40pm. The nurse practitioner said she would call Monday morning with the results. I have diagnosed myself and came to the conclusion that I have cellulitis on my neck like what was on my arm back in June. I called Highlands this morning and spoke with a doctor that now has me on an antibiotic.
My neck is not near as bad as my arm was and I am so grateful. My blood counts were good on Friday and I know that my body is fighting this infection for me.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment