Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Earth Angels"

I'm not going to even attempt to correct the pictures on my blog tonight. For some reason the formatting has changed and Jenna and I can't figure out why.

I was blessed to begin my day on a walk at Crystal Bridges with Maureen Mangrum. She took me on a new trail and the picture frame below will show you part of the beauty we saw.


Thank you Maureen for going on a walk with me.
















I came home to a gift by my front door from Lyn and Kristin Helsley. God's reminders of His love for me.


I was able to have lunch with my friend Laurie Smith. Today has been 6 weeks since her surgery. I'm sure we were a sight to see eating out. She is on crutches, I'm a bald headed lady carrying her pillow and purse. You would have thought someone would have had sympathy for us and paid for our meal.:) I told her we needed to come up with a name for the two of us.

I receive a weekly card from a lady at my brother's church in Denison, Texas and wanted to share something that she put inside the card.

Earth Angels

I feel the presence of angels as I walk among my friends, for each one serves a purpose and on them I do depend. They console and encourage me when troubles seem to unfold. Their strength helps to carry me when I need to be strong and bold.

You might not see their wings yet they're always near to share my happiness and my sorrows, and I know how much they care. I call them my earth angels that are sent from God above, to share my earthly journey and to fill me with their love.


I continue to thank God for my friends and for those that don't even know me and I do consider each one my "earth angels". Each card, phone call, text, visit, prayer have not gone unnoticed, especially by the One who sees it all.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment