Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Home Again"

I was discharged from the hospital today by noon. The IV antibiotics began clearing up the infection. My white blood cell count has gone back down due to the infection and antibiotics. I left the hospital and stopped by Highlands to get a shot to boost my counts. I will be getting shots the next two days. My chemo has been postponed for two weeks to allow my body to heal and to rebuild my blood counts.

I was able to go into work this afternoon and help get some paper work done for camp. I was greeted with a big group hug from our staff and interns. Love knowing I'm needed and loved so much. As of today we have 155 students going to camp. The infection I have has confirmed that I will not be attending camp. I am thankful for Hutch, Maegan, Jordan and our interns and all the hard work they are putting into making camp such a great success for our students.

Tony stayed home this afternoon with Kimberly, Kaitlyn and Carter. I'm proud of our twins for volunteering this week to be crew leaders at our Vacation Bible School.
After dinner tonight GPa set the sprinkler under the trampoline to let the grand kids jump with soap. Great night of entertainment.

Kaitlyn, Carter and Kimberly

Love having these kids with us!!!

We received a phone call tonight from the doctor at the hospital. She stated a late blood culture came back positive for bacteria and that it could have been contaminated but wanted me to monitor my temperature. I am trusting God to watch over my body and thankful He is the Great Physician.

God continues to hear prayers on my behalf and I am so thankful for the strength, grace and health He has given me.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing better. Check out my blog to see Nat's new teeth!!

    ReplyDelete