Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

"DNOW 2012"

Last night our DNOW (Disciple Now Weekend) began. We have 370 students signed up with over 100 adults volunteering and 51 college leaders. We began the night at church assigning students into their homes for the weekend. We have 37 Host Homes with almost the same amount of Support Homes. We left  the church and drove out to Horton Farms where we had entertainment from Acrodunk. They were semi finalists on America's Got Talent.   Amazing the talent these guys have!!  Our high school football coach, Barry Lunney, spoke to the students as well.  How blessed our football team is to have a head football coach that believes in Jesus Christ and is not ashamed to share the truth with students.  This weekend is packed with non-stop events and how blessed I am to be a part of a church that invests in young people. 
Coach Barry Lunney
Group picture at Horton Farms
Acrodunk
I have had a very good week and so thankful for my health. Everyday I have someone that encourages me and reminds me they are still praying. Psalms 66:16 "Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell what he has done for my soul." I can tell you that He refreshes my soul daily and; "Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment