Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

"Blessings Of Today"

My day started with a text from my dear friend Judy Lynn. She had read my blog about struggling with being discontent and sent me the following text:

So Satan is attacking you is he? Well, Praise the Lord! For whatever reason right now God has given you another assignment besides summer camp, etc. Is that assignment time with your husband, time with Hudson, a stranger who needs the love of the Lord, folks sharing chemo, or just showing the world how God's people fight cancer???? Who knows, but you must be doing something right because it's got the devil all stirred and fired up against you! From the past he is using what he knows you enjoy (camp) to tear down the excitement and amazement of what God is doing in the present. He is a powerful enemy, but we know the Victor! A quote I like: when Satan knocks at your door, simply say "Jesus, could you get that!". I love you my friend and pray you have a blessed day!

I can say my day continued to follow with blessings of His great love.
Tony and I shaved each others heads. Now that is true love when you can be happy shaving your spouses head. I love Tony so much and his continued support and faithfulness to me. I had sprigs of "white" hair sticking up on top and thought the cleaner shaved head looks better.
So in love with this man!

Rubbing our heads together for good luck!

Laurie Smith and I went and saw Madeas Witness Protection and loved it. The Cripple & Chemo Duo!

Tony went out to War Eagle to play at a youth camp, so I hung out with my other favorite people at On the Border.

Bryan, Hudson and me (Jenna is gone to Mexico)

David and Jordan

My day was full of blessings and on top of all the blessings, God sent us some rain. Psalms 40:16 "But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation say continually, "Great is the Lord!"

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration. And, I love your friends quote about when Satan knocks ask Jesus to get that. I find myself screaming at Satan lately and rebuking him out loud and telling him I am covered by the blood, you are not welcome, LEAVE! I am being attacked in every area, job, unemployment ended, health, sleep. I think if I keep coming up with creative responses to Satan that maybe he will leave for good. keep your positive attitude because you are a bright shining light of Jesus' love to many of us! P.S. I found you thru Kelly's Korner. Love from Genah in Indiana

    ReplyDelete