Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Tennis Reunion"

I was reunited today with some great tennis friends from 1999. My family moved to Bentonville in 1997 and soon after I began playing tennis. I joined a tennis team and the first year we played, in 1999, our team won state. We had fun at lunch today talking about the days that seem long ago. I feel we all look the same, minus my bald head, just seems like all of our kids grew up and are older looking now. It was such a blessing spending time together and there were others not there that I would have loved to have seen. God takes us all on different journeys in our lives and I am thankful for the season of my life to have great memories of these friends. Ecclesiastes 3:1 "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven."


Yolanda, Keely, Lisa, Myrna, Imelda, Anna, Me, Cathy

Pictures from 1999 below:

Lisa Frank, Me and Cathy Faber
Courtney, Yolanda, Me, Joan, Imelda, Linda , Ann, Myrna, Tina, Lisa, Keely, Jeff
Imelda (Love that smile)

On a huge side note; thankful for the blessing of rain today!!!

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment