Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"God of Angel Armies"

I went in this morning for a CT scan of my neck and abdomen. I had asked several of my friends to pray due to the fact of my fear of being claustrophobic when they put me in the "donut". By the time I arrived to Highlands, I had a complete peace of Who was in control. Everything went smooth and seemed to go by quickly. So grateful for the prayers of others on my behalf. There is a song by Chris Tomlin that I sang in my head over and over while having the CT and I am believing it is a song for me during this next chapter of my life. The words are perfect for what I need and thankful that I have a God that is on my side. He goes before me and stands behind me. I pray the song will be a blessing to others as well.


I will start my new round of chemo tomorrow. My heart is not excited about starting again, but I also know this is what I need to have continued healing in my body. From the very beginning of this year, I knew this journey was not about me, but was about allowing God to use me to bring Him glory no matter the outcome. I have to admit, I thought I would be completely done by now and figured I could endure the short time I was originally told. I see now that my plans are not God's plan or timing, so I will go in tomorrow in total confidence in the Lord that He has his Angel armies by my side.
"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

2 comments:

  1. You are one of the strongest women i know...and i know that God has a reason for this but sometimes i can't help but ask why...i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong and know he is carrying you through this! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete