Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

American Cancer Society ( A New Appreciation)

I have to say, I have not put much thought into Cancer and all it does to destroy lives, but my awareness is now real because of how it has recently effected my life. I am thankful for all those that have and continue to bring awareness to this disease. I have a friend from Junior High, Tracey Flores that is running in "Relay for Life" to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Below I have a link that you can go to, and see why she is running and the amount she is trying to raise.

Click here to go to her page!

Tracey Flores

Thank you Tracey for all you are doing to help with this disease. I am blessed to have a dear friend that is running in my honor. I will be praying for you and trust that you will finish the race and meet your $1,000 goal and go far beyond that amount to raise money for such a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment