Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hunger Games

There's a lot of talk about the new movie "Hunger Games". Not sure why, but I'm one of the crazy ones going to the midnight show. Jordan convinced me during the Thanksgiving break to start reading the books and I was hooked almost immediately. I'm not much on reading but I did enjoy all 3 books. Jordan, Jenna and I are all going together to join the rest of the insane people. I must admit, I'm excited to see this movie. We are tag teaming with Jenna on keeping Hudson and all of us getting naps in before the movie tonight. She brought him over today so she could take a nap, then tomorrow since Jordan and I get to sleep in, she will bring him over again so she can take a nap because she has to work a 12 hour shift on Saturday. Just in case I haven't said it before, "we love this little guy."

Hudson on Jordan's bed being silly

I love getting cards in the mail and appreciate all the cards that have been sent to me. I received this card today and fell in love with the saying. Meagan "Zumwalt" sent this.
"Let's kick some cancer butt"

Several have asked how I am feeling and I can tell you I feel great and wouldn't know anything was different except having a bald head. I'm truly enjoying having great health and feeling good. Psalms 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health." My Lord and Savior is the One carrying me in this journey and I have no doubt it is by His grace that my life and health are being restored and renewed each new day. Thank you Jesus for all you are doing for me each moment of my life.

"Today is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

  1. you are amazing! I love how very comfortable you are speaking and writing scripture, and I know the Lord will bring more healing to your body, and bless you in many other ways, as you are speaking His word to everyone stopping in at your blog. I am a grandma to 3 little ones, so I totally know what you mean when you say you LOVE that little guy!!! However, I do not for a second think you can be old enough to have those grownup looking granddaughters in yesterday's post!!!

    ReplyDelete