Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bless the Lord, O my soul

Psalms 103:1-5 "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits , who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

I am thankful to have a God that is with me no matter where I go. This 2nd round of chemo has been a little different for me. I have tingling in my hands and feet that has caused me some discomfort. Tony has spent quiet a bit of time rubbing my feet and legs to ease the numbness. I had him read side effects from chemo and this is definitely one of them. I will be calling my doctor tomorrow, just to keep him informed. I have already self diagnosed myself and feel I am free of cancer, and need no more chemo. (God said He would heal all my diseases) Tony said that is why I am seeing a doctor and to let him do what he does best, treat patients. Sometimes I try and get ahead of God and want to fix everything quick and today at one point it was as if God was saying, "Be still and know that I am God." I read in a little book that a friend gave me, in the end, "it is God who heals, physicians only treat." I will rest in God's plan and trust Him thru all of this.

God did bless us with a beautiful Saturday and we were able to enjoy our weekly "Pea Ridge" trip for burgers then went on a walk to Crystal Bridges with Bryan, Jenna & Hudson. It felt great to be outdoors and enjoy the blessings of health. Thank you to all that continue to lift me and my family up in your prayers. I know God is listening and seeing us thru each new day. "His mercies are new every morning, great is His faithfulness."

"Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment