Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blessed with more gifts

Last night was a little rough sleeping with the numbness and tingling in my feet that was actually painful. I called the doctor's office and Diana, the physician's assistant, said this was definitely a side effect from the chemo drug called Taxol. Dr. Ivy does not want to put me on any more meds and wants to try and treat the Neuropathy with Vitamins B1 and B6. Diana also said they would decrease the Taxol on the next round of chemo because my body is getting too much. See I told you I didn't need more chemo. :) I am thankful to have a doctor and physician's assistant that are on top of things and are doing a great job of taking care of me.

I received several gifts today. Maegan's sister, Natasha, gave me an ample supply of Latisse. You may wonder what Latisse is. Latisse is a once-daily prescription treatment applied to the base of the upper eyelashes with a sterile, single-use-per-eye disposable applicator. It helps your eye lashes grow. I really haven't started losing eye lashes but this will help if and when that time comes. Thank you so much Natasha!!!

I also had 3 friends, Sheena, Shonda & Cathy bring me "Vintage" hats today with an assortment of accessories to add to them. I should be styling with all my new hats.

The day has ended well with Hudson in our home while Bryan and Jenna went to Bible study. He always brings joy into our house. I finished with a 1 1/4 mile walk on the treadmill and a great leg and foot rub from Tony. :)

Once again I can truly say, "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment