Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wednesday-Chemo...Round #3

Thank you Emma!!! I love this!!

What a beautiful picture to have a young girl, Emma Tilmon 11 years old, bring this gift to me today with a huge smile on her face. She was beaming with delight when she handed it to me. Knowing God is using young kids to pray for me is such an amazing testimony of His love. Tomorrow will be round #3 of chemo for me. While I was at lunch with friends today, I received a phone call from the doctor's office telling me my white blood cell count was too low to receive chemo. I have to go in at 8:00am in the morning to have more blood drawn. My count is at 1085 and has to be at 1500. I have perfect peace of Who is in control and will trust in Him to get my numbers where they need to be. Thank you to Michele Holzhauser that sent me this verse tonight to encourage me and let me know she would be praying for me. Matthew 8:17 This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah: "He took our illnesses and bore our diseases." I am thankful to worship a God that already knows all I need and is the One that still performs miracles today.

Tony was able to get his mom (Grandma) into the nursing home later today and what a blessing it was for him to leave her there this time. The Bentonville Manor has been remodeled and her room has a new bed, dresser, chair and a flat screen t.v. and he said it didn't smell. Thank you for all the prayers offered up on his and his mom's behalf. We should have her apartment cleaned out on Thursday night with everything in storage.

Another blessing to me, is seeing so many wearing my "Believing for Janet" bracelets. Someone asked me yesterday if I realized how loved I am. It still overwhelms me that so many think and pray for me and my family. I am so grateful for this time in my life and knowing God already had everything planned for me and would carry me through something that I didn't want to ever have to face. Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Thank you Jesus that everything is in your hands and you are carrying me through each new day.

"Today is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it."

1 comment:

  1. Just started reading your blog....and will be praying for you.....What a beautiful family

    ReplyDelete