Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blessings continue to fall upon us

"Today is the day the Lord has made and I can say that I rejoiced and was glad in it."

Thank you Jesus for giving me a good nights sleep and relieving me from the numbness and tingling. God truly blessed me with a great day. I was able to go to a "Look Good Feel Better" clinic at the Cancer Support Home. There were suppose to be several ladies there, but it ended up with just me getting attention from two very sweet ladies. One did my make up and the other gave me tips on what to do with a bald head. The lady working with my head was determined that I would walk away liking a wig, but I proved her wrong, no wigs for me. :) I will let you see how the session went below.

This is me at work, before I left for the session

Getting one on one treatment with my makeup

This was the beginning of adding hair to my face without a wig

This lady wanted me to be a red head. (top left) Blonde bangs with dark pony tail. (top right)

I really enjoyed my time with these ladies and thankful there are programs out there that help others feel better about themselves.

When I arrived at home, there was gift waiting for me from the people at Tony's office. Here it is:

My very own iPad!!!! Thank you Acosta Employees :)

How blessed our family has been through so much support and love. I know I say that in almost every post, but I am truly blown away of how God continues to say "see I am still showing you how much I love you!!" Great is His faithfulness.

The weather was absolutely perfect today. Tony and I have new bikes that have sat in our garage for quiet some time, so tonight we decided to take them out and enjoy the blessed day we had been given. We are so blessed in Bentonville to have so many amazing places to ride bikes that the city has provided. I think you can get anywhere in this town via sidewalks. We rode over to Memorial Park and then stopped by Grandma's (aka Tony's mom) and took her for a walk.

Not sure about the winking eye :)

As you can read, my day was full of blessings from the Lord. How grateful I am to have great health and to enjoy such a wonderful day. Psalm 104:33-34 "I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. May my meditation be pleasing to him, for I rejoice in the Lord."

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're not doing a wig. I was telling Bryan Monday night how beautiful you look and how well you can "pull off that look"! I love the hat you're wearing at your desk, very hip!!
    I pray for you daily, Janet!

    ReplyDelete