Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Year

Bryan posted the following on facebook this morning:

My mom was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She had her first round of chemo two weeks ago and her hair has began falling out. We had around 30 people from church come to my parents house and support the family as my mom decided to shave her head. Here's a few pictures from the night.







































2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Janet you are so beautiful. I loved looking through the pictures of last night, and will say the one I truly love is where you are reading scripture. You are such a godly woman, and a testimony of putting our faith and trust in God. Nothing is impossible with our God! You are bald and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely gorgeous and sporting my favorite polka dots too! Love YOU and love that you made this event a night of praise. :)

    ReplyDelete