Our Family

Our Family

Contact

For Contact information about the administration of this blog please email jmkbuett@gmail.com
Copyright Jordan Street and Jenna Buettemeyer 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty!

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!
Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore Thee,
Casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
Cherubim and seraphim falling down before Thee,
Who was, and is, and evermore shall be.
Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide Thee,
Though the eye of sinful man Thy glory may not see;
Only Thou art holy; there is none beside Thee,
Perfect in pow’r, in love, and purity.
Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!
All Thy works shall praise Thy Name, in earth, and sky, and sea;
Holy, holy, holy; merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!

These were the words I could not sing at church this morning because of the tears falling down my face. I am in awe of all that God is doing in my life and the grace He has shown to me. I have sang this song so many times, but today was a whole new meaning to me. Our God is so Holy, all I could do was worship Him in my spirit. These last few days I have felt so good and so thankful to have such great health and to be able to eat and enjoy how the food tastes. I never want to take my life for granted, but I want to enjoy all He so graciously gives me each new day. I don't have answers of what tomorrow may bring, all I know is that "Today is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment